Les Vetements

French: I can learn vocabulary relating to clothing; I can speak in French with increasingly accurate pronunciation. 

We are practicing clothing vocabulary in French in preparation for the Fashion Show (for more information, see our previous post - click here).  

Today, Ms Elder put us into partners. We sorted these vocabulary words into two piles: colours and clothing words. Then, we drew a person in our journals. We took turns pulling out two slips. Then, we drew the clothing that we picked on to our person and coloured it. We then had to label 5 items and their colours to practice for the fashion show.

"I liked being able to pick a random clothing and item and colour and see what it looks like at the end."~ Callie
"I liked how we could see other people's creations and let them see ours so we can figure out their French words." ~ Dillon
"I liked this activity because it wasn't just a worksheet. It was an activity that was fun." ~ Sadie
"I liked this because it was very random. You could get boots and swim trunks." ~ Lawrence
"The other funny thing was that you could get some weird thing and you could decide that your partner could go. I learned in this activity some new colours and we also got to learn more different types of clothes. We also had to cooperate." ~ Iggy
"I liked it because it was funny. You could put lots of clothing on top of another." ~ Lillian
"I agree with Lillian. It was very funny." ~ Seb C
"I liked it because it was very funny." ~ Suzi




Popular posts from this blog

Summer Solstice

Ralph Klein Park Field Trip Recount

Puberty Homework