Stampede Activity Day!

Bucking Bronco

Here are some pics and quotes from today's activity day!

"I liked how I walked into the classroom and saw on the whiteboard schedule "hot dogs" !" ~ Hudson
"I liked it when we got to play the games in the gym because they were so fun!" ~ Callie
"I liked the painting with the Grade 1/2 buddies. We got to spend time with them and be really creative." ~ Sadie
"I liked when I saw that there was hot dogs." ~ Seb C
"I liked the activities in the gym because they were amazing." ~ Daniel
"I liked the parachute activities in the gym because it was the first time I've used a parachute and I really had fun playing mouse trap." ~ Tanya
"I liked the bucking broncos game. I kept imagining the humans flying all over the place on the horse." ~ Leo

Lasso Art with our Buddies




Mouse Trap


Horse Corral

We also Line Danced with Ms Halima to Cotton-Eyed Joe!

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Solstice

Puberty Homework

Ralph Klein Park Field Trip Recount