Outdoor School



"I liked when we did the tug-of-war because it was with an actual rope, not a skipping rope, and it was fun because we weren't doing it on concrete so if we fell it didn't hurt." ~ Callie

Lost Letters game

"Kamp Kiwanis was fun because they literally let us run around in the woods. The Energy Game was really fun. We had 3 lives." ~ Lillian


"I liked archery because it was super fun being able to express your emotions trying to shoot the targets. It was super fun being able to do that." ~ Seb K
"I liked archery a lot because we got the freedom of shooting things at target. It wasn't at all like the idea I had in my mind where we all got our own $200 bows. It was a lot of fun but I wished we got more turns." ~ Lawrence


"I thought the Energy Game was really fun because you got to go out into the wild and experience being an animal or a plant or a hurricane." ~ Hazel
"I thought the Energy Game was really fun because at first I thought, I'm going to die right away. Some people didn't even go back to do a little dance to get another life. You start making truces with people and then you start to survive." ~ Seb C
"I liked the Energy Game because we went to the woods and it felt like you were a real animal." ~ Maria
"I liked the Energy Game a lot. What started out as a truce with Seb C, started to become a full alliance." ~ Leo
"I thought that the Energy Game was really fun. There was a lot of running away. I didn't like it at the end when the hunters came out." ~ Oscar
"I loved seeing the human impact through the cards I carried. I started with 3 lives and ended with 14, showing how much of an impact humans have on the environment." ~ Ms Elder
"I also liked the Energy Game. It was a lot of running. When the hunters came out, I started to get scared." ~ Toivo






Popular posts from this blog

Summer Solstice

Ralph Klein Park Field Trip Recount

Puberty Homework