Social Studies: I can explain how our stories make up our identity; I can broaden my understanding of Canadian historical events. Citizenship in Learning: I can take action towards a cause. Hello Ramsay Families: In honour of Remembrance Day, we will be collecting items for the Veteran’s Food Bank. If you are able to contribute, please begin sending items to school on Monday, October 25 t h . We will continue to collect donations until Wednesday, November 10 th . Here is a list of their most desired contributions (new items only please): Gluten free non-perishable food Canned corn, mushrooms, beef, chilli or stew Canned ham or luncheon meat Juice Flour Unscented fabric softener and laundry detergent Unscented lotion Dishwasher pods Bandages Thank you in advance for supporting this worthy cause! Ramsay Staff
Bucking Bronco Here are some pics and quotes from today's activity day! "I liked how I walked into the classroom and saw on the whiteboard schedule "hot dogs" !" ~ Hudson "I liked it when we got to play the games in the gym because they were so fun!" ~ Callie "I liked the painting with the Grade 1/2 buddies. We got to spend time with them and be really creative." ~ Sadie "I liked when I saw that there was hot dogs." ~ Seb C "I liked the activities in the gym because they were amazing." ~ Daniel "I liked the parachute activities in the gym because it was the first time I've used a parachute and I really had fun playing mouse trap." ~ Tanya "I liked the bucking broncos game. I kept imagining the humans flying all over the place on the horse." ~ Leo Lasso Art with our Buddies Mouse Trap Horse Corral We also Line Danced with Ms Halima to Cotton-Eyed Joe!
French: I can learn vocabulary for things around the house Students, this is a reminder that you will have your last French Quiz on Wednesday. You are expected to know the House vocabulary we've been practicing in class. The Quiz will be a simple matching test. Below is the picture of the vocabulary you need to be comfortable with, in case you'd like to practice. You will not need to know whether the items are masculine or feminine for the quiz.