School Supply Booklets


 French: I can learn the vocabulary for numbers and school supplies; I can read familiar words.

Over the past couple of weeks, we have been working on booklets that use the vocabulary we're learning in French: school supplies and numbers. We are taking these home today, along with our self-assessment and Ms Elder's assessment. We can read these books for you to celebrate our learning!

"I learned that we should re-read our work to make sure everything is right." ~ Dillon
"I liked writing in French." ~ Lawrence
"I really liked drawing the pictures." ~ Maria
"I liked everything about this assignment." ~ Callie
"I liked writing in French to improve my skills writing in a different language." ~ Sadie
"I learned that some words are not similar between French and English, like water bottle." ~ Sebastian K




Popular posts from this blog

Summer Solstice

Ralph Klein Park Field Trip Recount

Puberty Homework