Chemistry Quiz Outline

Students, this is a reminder that you will have a Chemistry Quiz on Wednesday next week. Today, you took home this outline sheet. It is optional if you would like to practice or review your vocabulary so that you feel prepared. I would also recommend looking through the Lesson Slides and links posted in the Google Classroom under "Classwork" -> "Science".

Quiz Date: Wednesday, April 27

I Can Statements: 
I can recognize and give examples of the three states of matter. 
I can understand the difference between a reversible and irreversible change.
I can explain the difference between a homogeneous and heterogeneous mixture.
I can apply an understanding of separating mixtures to solve a problem.
I can explain what a solution is and how to separate one. 
I can describe surface tension.
I can describe how to identify a physical and chemical change. 






Popular posts from this blog

Summer Solstice

Ralph Klein Park Field Trip Recount

Puberty Homework