HOMEWORK: Wetland Mouths Food Chain Prep

Science: I can explain what a food chain is and create my own example; I can explain why wetlands are important and how we can protect them.
Art: I can explore a variety of media.

Reminder: Homework due Monday, November 15

Students need to decide the animals that they'd like to have in their food chain. All animals must be found in a wetland ecosystem, and students should double-check online to make sure their food chain is accurate (ex: that beavers do eat trees). 

They need to write down their list of animals on a piece of paper and bring it to school Monday so that they are ready to create their artwork. 

The artwork will be based off of this link (click here). It is a fun and creative way to express food chain understanding. 

I posted lots of links and resources in our Google Classroom to help with this assignment. 

If you have questions, please email me.
~ Ms Elder

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Solstice

Ralph Klein Park Field Trip Recount

Puberty Homework